These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your access and use of the Site, and you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
The copyright for all content displayed on this site belongs to the Site. Any use, modification, or provision to third parties without prior permission is strictly prohibited.
2 Handling of Personal Information
3 Suspension of Services
In the event that a customer commits an act that is or may be offensive to public order and morals, or an act that is or may be against the law, all services provided by the Site will be suspended.
4 Data deletion measures
5 Cancellation of Orders
If any of the following events occur after we receive your order, we may cancel the sale of the product.
- If any falsehood is found in the personal information registered by the customer.
- When we receive an order for a product that is not yet in stock for a long period of time, or a product that is no longer in production.
- When the quantity of a limited-quantity product exceeds the limit.
6 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The formation, validity, interpretation, and performance of the Site shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In the event that any legal action is required in relation to the use of the service, the nearest court of jurisdiction shall be the court of law.
- Regardless of the reason, the site operator shall not be liable for any damages resulting from changes in information or from the suspension or discontinuation of the operation of the Site.
- The Site may be suspended temporarily or for a long period of time without notice due to system failure or server maintenance. In addition, the content of the service may be changed, suspended, or discontinued without notice. The site operator shall not be liable for any damages resulting from this.
- The site operator shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you or any third party due to the use of the Site.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding three paragraphs, in the event that the site operator is liable to you for any reason, the site operator shall not be liable to compensate you for damages in excess of an amount equal to the amount paid by you for using the Site (provided, however, that such amount shall be paid within one year retroactively from the time when the cause of the liability arose), and shall not be liable to compensate you for damages in excess of the amount of normal damages directly and actually suffered by you.
- Although this site strives to keep the content on the site as accurate as possible, it does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or up-to-dateness of the posted content.